InternationalModelNetwork.com (hereinafter referred to as IMN) attaches great importance to the privacy of its visitors and users. This Privacy Statement has been drawn up to inform you of the privacy procedures as they apply.
Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured.
In general, you can visit our websites without disclosing your personal data to us. If you choose to provide information voluntarily, we will use this information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. In collecting your personal information, IMN aims to provide you with the most personalized service possible. Because we know more about you through online registration, IMN can better serve you and provide a better service.
IMN aims to help models advance their careers in the fashion industry.
These terms and conditions apply to visitors to IMN's websites.
On IMN's website, you also have the choice to voluntarily register and/or sign up for the services offered by IMN. For your registration and/or registration on the websites, you will need to fill in your personal data as requested.
Your personal data will be used by IMN for the performance of the services it offers, for which you have registered and/or subscribed on the website. This means that IMN can provide your data to its companies if you meet the profile requested by the clients.
Furthermore, your personal data will be used by IMN for internal market and customer satisfaction surveys, direct marketing purposes, to inform you about its services and to send you its newsletters.
Without your explicit consent, IMN will not provide your personal data to third parties for their direct marketing activities.
Access, correction, deletion and settings
You can view and change your data online 27/7 if you log in with our account credentials.
Automatic data collection
Like many other Web sites, this Web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information about the users of the Web site, for example, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the Web site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Web site, the operating system you are using, the parts of the Web site you visit, the pages of the Web site you have visited and the information you have viewed, and the material you send or download from the Web site.
This technical information is used for website and system administration purposes and to further improve the website. This technical information may be passed on to third parties and may be permanently stored for future use. Cookies - The website uses "cookies", a technology that installs information on the website user's computer to allow the website to recognize future visits via that computer.
Cookies increase the user-friendliness of the website. The information obtained through cookies is used, for example, to recognize you as a previous user of the website, to track your activities on the website, to be able to fulfil your needs, to provide a personalized web page and information for your use, to be able to automatically provide online forms with your personal data and to facilitate your visit to our website in other respects.
Advertisements that may appear on the website may also contain cookies or other technologies. These advertisements may be provided by third-party advertising companies and IMN has no control over and is not responsible or liable for the cookies or other technologies used in these advertisements.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for IMN and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
As stated above, you can set the Internet browser to warn you when a cookie is placed and you can block the placing of cookies completely. However, you may not be able to use all parts of the Website.
IMN may use non-personal data to compile aggregated data reports on the demographics of website users and the use of the website and then pass these reports on to third parties. None of the data in these reports is in any way associated with the identity or other personal data of the individual users.
Rights and Obligations of the Other Party
The (electronic) traffic between the Other Party and other users of the Site takes place at the Other Party's own expense and risk. The Other Party will refrain from conduct contrary to the General Terms and Conditions or Dutch law and/or regulations and will act and behave in accordance with what may be expected of a responsible and careful (on-line) user.
- IMN reserves the right to make changes to (access to) the Service(s) if this is desirable for the functioning of the Service(s). If such changes directly affect the manner in which the Other Party obtains access to and/or makes use of the Service(s), IMN will inform the Other Party of the changes as soon as possible.
- IMN accepts no liability for damage resulting from or related to temporary unavailability of the Site, or temporary unavailability of the Services, an attributable shortcoming, a wrongful act or that can be based on another legal basis.
- The Site contains references and/or hyperlinks to websites of third parties. IMN is not responsible for the content/accuracy of any third party websites.
- The Site also contains files that are included for informational purposes only. IMN does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this material, regardless of whether the material originates from IMN or third parties.
- The collection (i.e., the composition, content and structure) of content on this Site is copyrighted. No part of this collection may be reproduced and/or made public by means of print, photocopy, microfilm or any other means whatsoever without prior written permission from IMN.
- The information on this site has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, IMN cannot be held liable for any errors and no rights whatsoever can be derived from the content thereof.
- We make every effort to secure our servers, applications and databases against unauthorized access and use. We do this by means of physical, administrative and technological measures to protect the data in our possession. Unfortunately, no one can guarantee 100% security. If you are specifically concerned about the processing of certain personal data, we recommend that you do not send this information over the Internet.
Indexing by Search Engines
The data that you include in your account or profile is indexed and released by default by external websites, such as search engines. Contact details such as your address, telephone number and e-mail are automatically filtered and can only be retrieved by carefully selected companies.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
IMN may, from time to time, for a variety of reasons, make changes, additions or modifications to this statement that may affect your future use of the Website. This will be done by posting an updated Privacy Statement on the website, in a clearly visible place.
Dutch law applies to our services and the content of this text.